Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogging Therapy


So many have told me what an awesome experience blogging is, and will be, and that I should treat it as some sort of therapy. What? Am I going to experience some out of body experience? Will my fingers relay a sensation to the rest of my body as I type while simultaneously experiencing pleasure beyond comprehension? Will I solve the worlds problems and in doing so create world peace and harmony, the likes of which haven't been seen since the 70's and LSD? Wait...wait...I think....there it is...oh yeah....uh huh...now I'm feeling it...pshhh!

I think not...

The thing about blogging is that I get to add my voice, thoughts (little as they may be), and opinions to a myriad of other voices all clamoring to be heard, or rather read by a world desperate for yet another opinion. I love the phrase that says, "Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one"! Well this asshole is adding another voice in the crowd. Well sort of...you know what I mean. I mean, my asshole really isn't going to say anything. Well, not in so many words. 

Come to think of it, I do feel much better now that we've cleared the air...ha! Of course the downside of blogging is the fact that anything you write could ultimately come back and bite you in the aforementioned ass. But as long as you keep it clean, all will be well with the world. I look forward to more blogging and less discussion of my ass.

That is all...

1 comment:

Susan said...

you have not changed one bit since high school - i have enjoyed reading your blogs, you bring such life and hilarity to the mundane. i look forward to reading more of you "musings"
Susan