Friday, April 11, 2008

A picture of my Wee (Wii)

I know you were expecting something quite different with this but seriously people, move on! I have become entranced by this little thing. With wi-fi connections, internets browsing, tennis, and old school super mario brothers, why would I ever need to leave my room. I can even play with other peoples Wii's all over the world....how exciting. 

Growing up I was never a huge gamer. I did have a short stint with a super mario brother but never really understood the whole industry. I mean come on, for christmas one year I got a typewriter and was so excited I almost cried. So the idea of paying an exorbitant amount of dinero for a gaming system was foreign to me. However, on a recent trip to the land of the Indians, Florida, I was introduced to my friends Wii....and his Wii bit me and from then on I was hooked. I am now hoping that my Wii excites others so much that they go buy and begin to play with their own Wii. And with all our Wii's out there it truly can be a small world after all!

That is all...

1 comment:

Kristen Butler said...

Welcome to the bogging world!!! i love it!! I have you linked to my blog if you don't mind.

Had a blast last Wii-kend!!! It was fun!!! Wii-kend I'm pretty clever!